Friday, September 30, 2011

Oedipus & the River








I'm pretty dang excited for Fall to come and for all the trees to shed their pretty leaves.  But I'm not going to lie, I'm really going to miss this late summer weather.  I can just walk down to the river after class and read a book and be totally content. I just started reading the play, Oedipus the King for my theater class. Apparently, I am suppose to be already done with it but whatev, I'm a procrastinator.  I kinda feel like a total loser because I am the only person in my whole class who hasn't already read this particular play.  That is probably due to the fact that up until this year, I was kind of an arts hater. Instead, I only had love for science.  My wonderfully artsy husband has opened my eyes to art and I've pretty much fallen in love with everything artsy. I love this play so far and am totally looking forward to the rest of the plays we are going to be reading this semester.  Sorry, total book nerd moment.  Don't worry, I'll make sure to keep you all posted on which plays are awesome and which ones aren't so much.  






No comments:

Post a Comment