Our little Anniston Starr is 3!
- She can spell her name.
- Is in the process of learning to identify each letter in the alphabet and how to sound them out. She knows about 70% of them, but a few still really trip her up.
- As of two days ago, Anniston is paci-free. Wahoo!! I truly thought the day would never come, but she has handled it like a real champ.
- Prefers wearing dresses over almost all of her other clothing, except for her donut pajamas.
- Loves Boise! She tells everyone she lives in grass and trees now, which is a total relief to Gabe and I, because she was one of the main factors in us moving. Anni strongly dislikes Arizona. On our move here, we stopped in a dirt parking lot, and when Anniston got out of the car, she yelled, "Nooo! were back in the desert!" Lol.
- Loves swimming and has been doing great in her new swim class.
- She is always asking to go on walks or bike rides on the Boise River Greenbelt. If you ask her what her favorite part of Boise is, she will say the greenbelt every time.
- Enjoys reading/making up stories to tell Ezzy.
- Her favorite Disney character is Janja, the mean hyena in Lion Guard, which at first had Gabe and I a little worried. But when I asked Anniston why she liked Janja, she told me he didn't have any friends, so she wanted to be his friend. She's pretty sweet.
1. What is your favorite thing to do? Play at the playground with Owen, Ryan, Kate and Jane.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? A bike person.
3.What is your favorite food? Mac & cheese.
4.Who do you like to spend time with? Mommy and Daddy.
5. What do you do really well? Share. (It's true. She's great at sharing.)
6. What makes you laugh? Daddy.
7. What is the best time of day? Bike time.
8. What are you afraid of? Monsters, but I'm not scared of dinosaurs. I like the T-Rex.
9. Who's your best friend? Logan.
10. What do you like to do with your family? Play with my train tracks.
11. What do you love to learn about? Animals.
12. Where do you like to go? Trader Joes.
13. What is your favorite book? Daniel Tiger is a Big Helper.
14. If you had a wish, what would it be? A lion.
15. What is your favorite color? Purple and pink.