Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Straight's Wedding

















This past weekend I went to San Diego, which I talked about in my previous post, but I didn't say why.  My very best friend Heather got married. Heather is like the sister that I never had. We bicker like sisters but we always end up laughing in the end.   I was one of the bridesmaids, which was so awesome! Other than the fact that I look like a ten year old in my Bridesmaid dress. But that is not what is important, what is important is that Heather looked beautiful and definitely not like a ten year old.  It was such a fun wedding! Everything went smoothly for the most part except for a minor hiccup, where a groomsman almost passed out during the ceremony. ha. Yeah, that was pretty epic! Nonetheless, I'm am incredibly happy for Heather and Kevin. Kevin is Heather's new husband and an awesome guy. The only bummer was that Gabe wasn't able to come to San Diego with me.  He had to stay home and work.  He is pretty much my sugar daddy. ha  



No comments:

Post a Comment