Monday, September 26, 2011

Long Way Home




Yesterday, I flew home to Boise from an intense but wonderful trip to San Diego.  One of my favorite women, Miss Alyssa Hunt, came to see me off.  She also brought her very sweet boyfriend, Jamie, who I had the pleasure of meeting for the first time yesterday. It was a very short visit but pretty awesome as well.  We also took that awesomely awkward picture above, isn't it great that I'm holding a random burrito? Ha After we said our long and very dramatic goodbyes, I hopped on the plane.  I'm not sure what I was thinking when I bought a plane ticket which had me transfer planes at 3 different airports in 5 hours.  Also, to add to my spectacular plane ride home, I was the lucky person who was placed next to the crazy lady. Before taking her seat next to me, she decided to spout out every curse word imaginable at the flight attendant. It caused our flight to be delayed 15 minutes and almost caused me to miss my connecting flight in San Francisco. Fantastic! Needless to say, I was very excited when I arrived home to an immaculately clean house and these darling faces. 




No comments:

Post a Comment