This little sweetie is now 20 pounds and 4 ounces.
- Ezra's obsession with cats is almost "crazy cat lady" level.
- When he wants something and is super desperate, he will say "more." He also says "no," "bottle," "done," and "up," along with his usual hi's and hey's, and of course, "mama," and "dada."
- Loves Anniston's room, especially her tent and kitchen. He gets super upset when we take him out.
- Ezra is so close to walking! He has taken multiple steps on his own a handful of times, but he still lacks the confidence to walk completely on his own.
- Ezra is fascinated with trees, and he is completely content with watching the leaves blow in the wind.
- His favorite toys are legos.
- Is a cheese-aholic.
- Loves playing hide-and-seek with his sister.