Friday, September 9, 2011

Welcome to the Neigborhood






All day I had this big hankering for some Kahlua pie.  Once Gabe got home, I begged and pleaded with him to go with me to the only place that has this extraordinary pie, Marie Calendars.  I am fully aware that Marie Calendars is by no means the happening place on friday nights, or any night of the week for that matter. ha But whatever, Gabe and I love old people as well as the grandma feel the restaurant has. And those grandmas that work there sure do know how to make some wonderful pie! Afterwards Gabe and I went on another little stroll around Boise.







First off, can I point out that Gabe is pretty much incapable of actually smiling in a picture, if you haven't noticed.  Anyways, Gabe and I would like to introduce you to our future neighborhood.  We have pretty much fallen in love with this place in Boise.  It looks like a fairy land. I was going to take pictures of the houses but I thought people might be a little creeped out, so I restrained myself.  Even thought I don't have pictures of the houses, don't the little brook and willow tree look like they are out of a children's storybook.  Our future neighbors are going to be the Three Little Pigs and Hansel and Gretel, it's going to be awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment