Sunday, January 1, 2012

You got me popping Martinellis







New Years is always a little intense for me because it requires me to stay up till 12 AM which is not easy for this old lady of 23.  I usually crawl into bed around 10:30 being the party animal that I am. This year I was determined to say up and give Gabriel a new years kiss because the last two years I had been unsuccessful.  To ensure this, I planned out a schedule for the night.  First, we went to the movies and saw The Muppets, which was fantastic, of course, because the Muppets are fantastic. Next, we came home and wrote out some new years resolutions together.  This year is the first year I have actually made new year resolutions, I'm pretty excited.  We better stick to them!  After that we ate our treats to get our sugar highs on.  I bought each of us our very own bottle of sparkling cider. No need for glasses we drank straight from the bottles, because we are classy like that. ha  I was hoping all the sugar I ate would help me stay up but sadly I didn't make it.  I passed out 10 minutes before 12, 10 minutes, I mean really how lame am I! ha Good thing Gabriel is awesome and woke me up right at 12 so we could watch the fireworks from our balcony.  It was pretty sweet, I'm not going to lie. Happy New Years everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment