Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby E


My friend, BreeAnn and I, have been friends forever and when I say forever, I mean forever.  We went through all the important stages together.  The really awesome rolly backpack stage, the awkward braces stage, that last 7 years...yeah, I had a pretty jacked up grill.  We more recently moved on to the more grown up stages, like getting married and now............. 

Bree is going through the best stage yet, the mommy stage and I thought I would tag along.  Bree and her husband, Matt, had their beautiful baby girl, Elaine Victoria Hope, on December 27.  This weekend, Gabe and I made our (what seems like monthly) trek to Burley to see the little bundle of joy or Hope I guess. ha Now, Elanie is my first niece so this is big deal. Gabe and I are Lanie's adopted aunt and uncle.  We got to spend the day with sweet Baby E and her familia and it was full of baby joy. 





This awesome little guy is Eli and he is our friend Shalis' nephew. He is pretty much the best.  



The happy parents

No comments:

Post a Comment