Sunday, January 29, 2012

Little Pieces of Life Week 1

This week, Gabe and I got iPhones, which are glorious by the way, and the camera on it is pretty legit and takes pretty sweet photos.  This is something that our old phones were definitely lacking.  Due to this wonderful addition to our new phones I've decided to do a post each week of the fun little pictures I take throughout the week.  Here it goes, for your viewing pleasure, my week in a few snapshots. 

Gabe's birthday note to me.

Birthday cards from people who love me.

My friend, Alyssa, sent me these cute little robot window stickies for my birthday. Love them!


Gabe and I's smiling faces after we purchased our iPhones. 


My walk home from school.


Jimi's face.


The book I have been reading all freaking month, very good but also very sad.

Awesome painting of Edward Scissorhands at the salon I go to.


Taking a stroll downtown.


Little Jimi and I watching Fringe.  Awesome show! If you haven't watched it, you need to start!


Raindrops and street lamps.


Gabe and I trying out some Indiana Jones hats. Gabe pulls it off much better than I do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment