Thursday, January 19, 2012

SNOW!

The first day of last semester, I wrote a blog and took pictures of my walk to school. It looks like this:
I thought it would be fun to start doing this every first day of the semester. Todays trip looked like this:


This is my " I should have bought a parking pass face."



It was just a tad bit colder this semester but no big deal, walking in the snow is fun, right? For me, the walk was actually fun or funny. I couldn't stop laughing because I was the ONLY person walking to school and freezing my butt off.  I'm pretty sure the reason for my positive outlook was a result of having my iPod to distract me from the fact that I was verging on hypothermia.
If you're curious and need a good traveling mix, here is my morning playlist.

Frozen stroll Playlist
Glee - Rumour Has It/Someone Like You
Stars- Dead Hearts 
Silversun pickups- Panic Switch 
AFI- Death of Seasons
A Day to Remember- All Signs point to Lauderdale 
Jimi Hendrix- All Along the Watchtower 
 Florence +Machine -Comsmic Love
Anberline- Art of War 
& lastly 
The Civil Wars- Poison & Wine 

Despite the titles of some of the songs, the playlist is actually pretty upbeat. 

  My last two classes were cancelled so I didn't have to walk home, thank freaking goodness, because Gabe could pick me up before he left for work.  Being the nerd I am, it was kind of a let down that my last two classes were cancelled, because I was really looking forward to them.  They are both the classes I was most  excited about this semester, Personalities Psych and Abnormal Psych.  Oh well, at least I get to stay home and drink sleepy time tea.  



No comments:

Post a Comment