Friday, December 30, 2011

Pilley Family Christmas


































My family came out to see us this Christmas, which was truly a Christmas miracle for us.  If they didn't, we would have had to drive 14 hours to San Diego and then come home and move the next day, which would have been highly unpleasant, No Bueno! We didn't have the gas money anyway. Instead, we partook in lots of Christmas shenanigans, like; making gingerbread men, snowboarding and skiing, going to temple square to looking at the pretty lights, and of course, eating lots and lots of wonderful fatty foods.  Unfortunately, I was sick pretty much the whole time my parents were down, so I wasn't able to eat too many goodies.  Mostly I just ate soup and sipped on mint tea.  Mint tea is glorious by the way, I highly recommend you run out and get yourself some! All in all, it was a wonderful Christmas, except that we didn't get to spend it with Gabe's family and all of our San Diego friends. Hopefully next holiday season will be with both of our families. 


No comments:

Post a Comment