Monday, December 12, 2011

Halfway frozen





 One hour in the Library.

Quite a few hours later...............I think my brain stopped working at this point. ha.

I'm a firm believer that finals are a way for professors to get back at the students who never showed up to class.  I will admit that this semester is an exception, but usually I am a really good student and never miss a lecture.  I think comprehensive finals are pure unnecessary torture.  I absolutely loath them, but really, who doesn't? Anyways, this week is finals week. Oh hooray! I'm not too stressed about them this semester for two reasons: 1. My classes this semester are Cake but super boring. 2. I'm not taking very many classes.  Still, I felt like I needed to take part in the semiannual ritual of camping out in the library and consuming very unhealthy amounts of caffeine, while trying to cram as much information into my brain as possible. Oh, how I love this time of the........semester.  

No comments:

Post a Comment