Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Diva Gabe

I pretty much just put a bunch of random pictures from this weekend in this post and decided to make a list of wonderful and random stuff we discovered this weekend.

1. Purple french fries from Boise fry company. Wonderful looking as well as wonderful tasting.


2. Spicy fry sauce is like a party in your mouth!

3. If you don't feed Gabe every three hours, he turns into a diva, like in the Snickers commercials.  I guess we are going to have to start stacking up on some Snickers. 

4. Toilet paper rolls actually make great holiday decorations. If you can't tell I made them into fabric pumpkins. I had to explain this to Gabe, so I figured everyone else would also need a heads up. ha 

5. We buy really awesome fruit snacks. Oh and I need to moisturize my hands more often, they look like an old woman's hands. 

 6. Pumpkin Spice candles are the Shiz! 

7. Going to Barns and Nobles and reading in the aisles is a great and free way to spend a rainy weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment