Ezra is now a big two month old! He weighs 12 lbs and 11 oz (60th percentile) and 23 and 1/2 inches (80th percentile).
- Got his two month shots on Christmas Eve, poor guy, and took it like a champ!!
- He loves, loves, loves being sang to!
- Starting to enjoy having books read to him. He pretty much hated it up until last week, but now he sits contently and looks at the pictures, while we read stories to him and Anni. I was worried he wouldn't like books, because Anniston loved them from the night we brought her home.
- Figured out how to rock himself in his little rocking chair, which is adorable to watch.
- Has become so smiley lately.
- He still has colic and is usually fussiest from 5pm to 11pm. This little guy is a night owl like his daddy, and it's killing me, because I definitely am not!
- Is so long!! He's already mostly wearing 6 month clothes! He's definitely lacking yummy rolls like his sister, but he makes up for it in height.
- His favorite activity is still nursing.