Ezra has officially been a part of our family for a month now. Just like with Anniston, it's crazy for me to think back to a time when we didn't have this sweet little guy in our lives. It's been quite an adventure learning how to balance two kids, and I'm very much still in the processes of figuring it all out. It's a new adventure for our family that we are all very excited and happy to continue on.
- Weighs 11 pounds and is 22 and 1/2 inches long.
- Strongly dislikes being put in his carseat!
- Can already roll on his side.
- Thinks he should be held 24/7 and lets you know this very loudly if you try to put him down.
- Has colic! He might even be able to rival his sisters colic, but we shall see in the coming months. It's funny, because Gabe and I really thought Ezra was going to be an easy baby, you know, with Anniston being so difficult and all. Isn't that how it's supposed to work? If your first kid is difficult, your second will be easy and vice versa. Oh well, at least he is super sweet when he isn't crying...and I guess when he is too. :)
- Thinks pacifiers are some kind of torturing device. We've pretty much given up on that one.
- Is a huge fan of breastfeeding, which is the complete opposite of his sister.
- His favorite room to be in is the kitchen. He's mesmerized by all of the the bright lights.
- Loves when his daddy sings to him. No matter how fussy he is, he cannot resist falling asleep to his dad singing, especially when it's Jack Johnson.