Anniston at 10 months old weighs 19 lb 7 oz
- Anni is officially crawling! Hooray! She started crawling about 3 weeks ago, we were so excited!
- Climbing on everything is her favorite pastime.
- Loves chicken. I don't know how I'm going to explain to her that her grandparents chickens, that she loves so much, are the same things that she also loves to eat.
- Pretty much refuses to let me feed her, because she wants to do it herself. No more purees for this little grown up, only finger foods.
- Obsessed with music, she mostly likes Jack Johnson and island/reggae music, because she listens to it with her daddy every night, but likes anything with a beat that she can clap to.
- Her vocabulary hasn't changed much since last month; however, she did say "tank you" twice and "pony" once. Sadly, I only have witnesses for the latter.
- Cows are her new barn yard buddies.
- Loves picking flowers and playing in the dirt.
- Is a pretty well-traveled 10 month old. She has been on a plane 4 times and traveled to Utah and Vegas twice and all over the Northern California coast.
- Attempts to mimic everything Gabe or I do.
- Likes to look at books all by her big girl self. It's so precious and makes my bookworm heart smile.
- Is starting to become quite friendly toward people, as long as one of her parents is very close by.
Photography by Daddy