Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Grandma P









This past weekend, we all got the flu.  It took us almost a week to fully recover.  But I would like to post a big thank you to my mom for being such a big help with Anniston while Gabe and I were sick.  See, Anniston had the flu for all but 2 hours, which I am very thankful for.  Gabe and I, however, were not as lucky. Chasing her around, while also puking our guts out, was no bueno.  My mom was our hero this weekend and entertained Anniston most of the time Gabe and I were feeling like death.  Plus, Anniston adores my mom, so it was basically an Anni and Grandma Pilley party all weekend. She is pretty much the best and I feel so lucky to have her as a mother.  Starr Pilley, you're the best! Thanks for being our hero this weekend.  We all love you very much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment