Anniston is now 9 months and she weighs 19 lbs 7 oz. She has gained about 10 pounds since she was born. Little chunk.
- Will wave hi and bye to you if you're really lucky.
- Is pretty giving with her high fives. A lot of the time, she gets extra excited and gives tens.
- Is becoming a little jabber box. In addition to mommy and daddy, she now says hi, yeah and okay. She also likes to say yum yum when she is eating.
- I don't think little Anni will ever crawl. Her crawling is basically what a seal looks like when it tries to move around on land, which isn't the most efficient way to get around. Maybe she will be an excellent swimmer... Ha.
- Wants to be standing all day everyday and gets mad if we make her sit down.
- Got her first ear infection, which was a particularly sad day for me, because I have worked so hard to prevent her from getting one. At least it isn't very bad and only in one ear.
- Thinks puffs are the best thing invented since mashed sweet potatoes.
- Loves bananas! I can't even eat one around her without her giving me a huge grin and putting her hand out for some. She's a food monster!
- Loves my parents pet chickens and gets so excited to go collect eggs everyday with her grandma. Her job is to hold the basket and she takes her job very seriously. She got to pet one of the chickens last week and proved to be braver than her own daddy, who is scared of chickens. He claims to have had a very bad experience with an angry rooster.