Thursday, April 3, 2014

Jack Johnson Nightly Jam Sessions










Every evening, when Anniston's bed time rolls around, Gabe and I grab a book and a bottle, then we all head into Anni's room to start the nightly bedtime routine.  We read a book with Anniston, say a family prayer, and then kiss her goodnight.  I usually leave Anni's room after this, but every night, I'll hear Gabe singing on the baby monitor to little Anniston.  Once I leave the room, they have a little jam session before she goes to bed.  This jam session usually consists of mostly Jack Johnson songs, because who doesn't love his music?  Gabe will sing to her and she will wave her chubby hands about.  It's one of the most adorable things.  When I hear him singing to her, it's just another simple reminder of what a devoted father Gabe is to our daughter.  Everyday I thank Heavenly Father for him and all he does for Anniston and I.  We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful man in our lives. 


No comments:

Post a Comment