Friday, March 14, 2014

Our weekly trip to the zoo










It seems like Anniston and I have ended up at the San Diego Zoo every week this month.  I'm not complaining, because it's one of my absolute favorite places! Anniston is starting to actually appreciate the zoo as well, which is really exciting for all of us! It's fun to watch her little eyes follow the direction our fingers are pointing as we show her all of the animals.  The faces she makes when she finally sees the animal are so adorable. Her expressions are a mix of fascination and curiosity. She's always trying to figure everything out and it's awesome to see her as she learns and progresses.  I swear this little girl is going to have forehead wrinkles by the time she is 10 years old if she keeps thinking so hard. I am relieved she has shown so much interest in animals.  It would break my animal lover heart if she didn't give a second thought about them. At least I know she loves dogs, which was one of my biggest concerns.  Honestly though, being a child of two animal lovers, how could she not share our love for all of God's creatures?

No comments:

Post a Comment