- Anniston now weighs 16 lb 8 oz.
- Usually sleeps through the night.
- Is now eating oatmeal cereal and it's one of the funniest things to watch. She acts like she absolutely hates it at first and then gets supper aggressive toward the end.
- Still isn't rolling over, but rolls from side to side all over the place. She refuses to roll to her tummy. Stubborn little thing.
- Loves dark-skinned people. Most strangers have a hard time getting a smile out of Anni, but if you have a dark complexion, she will smile at you all day. I attribute this to her Aunt Ari being so sweet to her. :)
- Loves the chilly weather we've been having. On our nippy morning walks, she always has a huge smile on her face.
- Is really enjoying all of the Christmas lights everywhere. She is always in awe of them.
- Her love for my parents dog, Jake, grows stronger and stronger everyday. It's so sad that he doesn't reciprocate the feeling. Oh, unrequited love.
- Is starting to get rather clingy to her father and I. I guess it's a good thing. At least I know she is securely attached to us. But it sure does breaks a lot of people's hearts.
- Christmas music has been her rhythm lately. We rock out and dance to holiday music all day.
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Anniston's 5 months
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ▼ 2013 (15)
- ► 2012 (33)