Sunday, October 6, 2013

Vegas, Baby......





On our way to Utah, for Gabe's brother's wedding (more about the wedding later), we stopped for the night in Vegas.  This was Anniston's first ever vacation and our very first as a family.  We were in such a rush to get to the hotel the night before that I didn't process how exciting and monumental this trip was for our little family, until the morning when I woke.  Gabe was singing to Anniston in the bed and she was just laughing and laughing at her father's silly song.  In that moment, it processed to me how blessed I am to have these two lovely people in my life. I cannot wait to take many more trips together to show Anniston how amazing and large the world around her is. For now, she just has to settle for the waterfall and wilderness decor that our hotel had to offer. And she seemed pretty content with that. Love my little tree hugger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment