Sunday, October 13, 2013

N & A's Wedding











A few weeks ago, we went to Utah for Gabe's baby brothers wedding.  I use the term "baby" brother, because to me, Nathan is still so young.  Being the youngest of three, I never had a younger brother or sister, but when I met Gabe, Nathan kinda became the little sibling I never had. When I met Nathan, he was already 15 years old, but I feel like I have watched him grow so much.  And to me, it is still crazy that little baby Nathan is MARRIED! I think I might have been in more shock than Nathan's actual sister. Ha. To me, Nathan is still that little 15 year old that I bought squeeze bottle mayonnaise for his birthday.  However, my adopted little brother did find a very sweet girl to marry.  She is basically the female version of Nathan. They are so much alike and it's adorable. I can honestly say that I am very happy to call Nathan's wife, Ari, my sister-in-law. Welcome to the Lawrence family, Ari.  We love you both and are so very happy for you guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment