Friday, November 11, 2011

Keep on Moving







The current apartment we live in is tiny, like, I fully understand the reference "living in a nutshell" now. ha We pretty much choose this apartment for one reason which was the location, which by the way is amazing.  But Gabe and I felt it was time to move into a big kid apartment. Yesterday, we began our search for a new apartment.  After venturing around lots of apartments, we headed over to Chili's for dinner.  Now, usually I have a set meal that I get at pretty much every restaurant we go to.  I'm not a big fan of adventuring when it comes to food.  Last night though, I decided to be spontaneous and try something new besides my usual fajitas.  I made a very bad choice, my food was gross!  I didn't even like the french fries, I mean how do you get french fries wrong.  It was okay though because the appetizer we had before filled me up anyways.  We had fried jalapenos which were glorious, let me tell you.  If you ever get the chance to try some, take it, you will not be disappointed.  Other than my disappointing meal, last night was wonderful just spending time with Gabriel in the nice chilly November air.  Have I mentioned how much I love living in a place where the seasons change? Because I do! 


No comments:

Post a Comment