Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Road home



One of the best parts of my day is walking to and from school everyday. Most people would probably think WHAT you be crazy. I on the other hand thoroughly enjoy it.  Now its no secret that I'm kinda a fan of Boise. But to prove to you all how beautiful it is I took a few pictures as I was walking home. 



Fun little tidbit, one day I was sitting at this bench and a bald eagle flew past. It was pretty much one of the most epic moments of my life. 





So yeah my walk is pretty much the best! 

The only downfall to this glorious walk is the fact that at least twice a day I see my life flash before my eyes. This is because I almost get run over by cyclists. Apparently they didn't get the memo that they one, don't own the road and two, shorts that tight don't look good on anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment