This is over two weeks late, but better late than never, right?
At 6 months old, Ezra weighs 17 pounds and 4 oz. He is in the 40th percentile in weight and the 77th percentile in height.
- Loves to jump! I've never once seen him stop jumping by choice.
- He is a total people person and smiles at everyone he sees.
- He says dada and mama.
- Is the happiest little guy, as long as he is being held. If he's put down, he acts like his life is over.
- Sleeps on his tummy with his buns in the air.
- Officially sleeps in his bed for naps and for bed. He still wakes up at least 3 times a times a night, but it's heaven having him in his own room!
- Loves his puree's. We haven't found a food he doesn't like so far.
- Takes two, two hour naps a day and a one hour nap in the evening.