Ezra is weighing in at 14 lb 6oz and 24 inches long. He has started to develop some opinions this past month, which has been fun.
- His favorite book is definitely 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar,' which is funny, because if I were to write a book about Ezra, I would title it 'The Very Hungry Ezra.'
- Can't get enough of the song 'The Itsy Bitsy Spider.'
- Has a very hard time napping or sleeping in general. He is a very light sleeper and having a loud and very talkative big sister makes it almost impossible for him to nap (unless we are on a walk).
- He's a little fish and really enjoys bath time. He and Anniston have splashing competitions. Anni usually wins.
- Thinks his big sister is pretty dang funny and loves watching her dance around. He usually tries to join in.
- His favorite game is to see how far he can jam his fist in his mouth before he makes himself throw up everywhere.
- Bouncing is a must while holding him. This kid loves to bounce!