Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Birthday Anniston Starr

Brand New Anniston


1 Month

2 Months

3 Months

4 Months

5 Months

6 Months
  
7 Months

8 Months

 9 Months

10 Months

11 Months 

12 Months 



 My baby is now one year old, which to me, is still processing.  I'm not all emotional that my baby is technically a toddler or anything, just in awe of how much Anniston, Gabe, and I have grown this past year of her life. She is such an amazing blessing to us. I remember the night we brought Anni home. She was screaming and would not sleep, I was in lots of postpartum pain and exhausted, thinking, "Why do people put themselves through this more than once?"  Now I completely get it!  Being a parent to Anniston has been the most incredible thing I've ever done.  I thank the Lord everyday for blessing Gabe and I with our beautiful daughter. I absolutely love this age, and I keep saying how I wish our next kid would pop out at least 9 months old. Ha. But Gabe isn't okay with me delivering a 21 pounder anyway. :)

  • Anniston at 12 months weighs 21.9 lb 
  • Is now walking.  She has been walking consistently for about 2 and a half weeks now.
  • Has found a passion for the ocean.  Waves and sand don't freak her out at all. A wave will knock her down and then she will get right back up and trudge back out to sea.  She's fearless.
  • Seriously enjoyed the fireworks on the 4th of July.  She kept squealing and clapping. 
  • Her current favorite words are ball, dog, duck and fish.  
  • Now that she is walking, she likes to constantly walk me to the front door to show me she wants to go outside.  She's still a little tree hugger.  She also likes to hold out her hand for her daddy so she can drag him around the house with her. 
  • She and cake are close friends.
  • Finally is getting her two upper teeth.  The amount of food that little girl can eat with only two teeth seriously astounds me. 
  • Her current jams are The Sound of Music and the Mary Poppins soundtracks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment