- Anniston at 7 months now weighs 18 lb 5oz and is 27 inches long. She is in the 75th percentile for both weight and height.
- Flew on an airplane for the first time like a champ!
- Has a new obsession with hands, hers and everyone else's.
- Loves to stick out her tongue and lick everything. I'm sure you can tell from the pictures above. :)
- Is becoming much more friendly to people. Also, to our surprise and pleasure, she is becoming more open to new people holding her.
- Seems to really like children and other babies. She must sense that she is one of them.
- This week she got her first real sickness and it has been awful. She is so sad and is up all night. Hopefully she will recover soon.
- We also discovered that Anniston has eczema. Luckily, the doctor said she has it very mild, so hopefully she grows out of it quickly.
- Is now taking regular naps throughout the day. Thank Freaking Goodness!
- She absolutely loves the song Shake Your Sillies out.
- Her favorite things to babble are mama and dada. It melts our hearts! I know, I know, she doesn't know what she is saying, but whatever, we still love it!
Friday, February 21, 2014
Anniston's 7 Months
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ▼ 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (15)
- ► 2012 (33)