Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ketchum












Is that not the most adorable little face you have ever seen? 




Last weekend, we had the pleasure of being able to visit our friends, Caitlin, Scott, and their little one, Catherine, in Ketchum, Idaho. It's so beautiful there! If it wasn't so far away from the rest of civilization, I think Gabe and I would move there in a heartbeat.  We spent our time with them playing boardgames since Caitlin and Scott are our best board game friends.  I was kind of a negative Nancy when it came to board games before we met them, but they've converted me.  Gabe, on the other hand, has always been a board game fan, but before my conversion, he just kept his love on the downlow because he knew I was such a hater.  Poor guy! ha We also went to some hot springs called Warm Springs, which usually when we hear the words hot springs, Gabe and I automatically become naysayers, because we have been disappointed so many times.  But you guys, these were legit hot springs! They were the perfect temperature, and if you can get past the sulfur smell, which I believe adds a nice little wildness touch, I'm positive you will thoroughly enjoy them. Also, we left to Ketchum with one car and came back with two. Now, ever since Gabe and I were married way back in the day, year 2009, we have only had one car.  But scott had just acquired a new truck so he sold us his old car.  And let me tell you, having two cars is simply bliss!! It was so great seeing Caitlin, Scott, and Catherine. We've messed them so much since they moved from Boise in May.  We have already started planning our next trip out to visit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment