Ezra now weighs 21 pounds and 4 ounces.
- His new favorite word is "No!"
- Loves music and dancing. During his sister's dance class, he loves to watch and dance along with the rest of the class.
- Loves water, but he has the hardest time actually drinking any. He always seems to spit it all out or choke on it.
- When he's in the mood, he gives the sweetest and wettest kisses.
- Thinks the silly noises that his sister makes are hilarious.
- Prefers to eat the crumbs under his high chair over eating his actual food on the table.
- Can walk on his own, but he prefers to hold his mommy's or daddy's hand, usually his mommy's.
- Usually sleeps from 6:45 pm to 6:45 am. I guess he wants to make sure he gets exactly 12 hours of sleep in. No more. No less. Ha. He does, however, still wake up once per night to eat. One of these days he will sleep through the night, one day!