- Can now roll completely over and is a total roly poly. As soon as we lay him down, he rolls right to his stomach.
- Recognizes his name. This has actually been a problem. If he is napping, and we say his name, he often wakes up startled.
- Loves to babble and very loudly too!
- He has a few new nicknames: Ez, Ezzy (which Anniston came up with), The Big Easy and Easy (Gabe), and my favorite, Ezzy Wezzy.
- Has started to take naps in his crib. They usually don't last longer than 30 minutes, but it's progress. Now I just need to start mentally preparing myself to let him sleep in there at night.
- He usually wants to go to bed for the night at 6:45 pm, but we try to make him stay up until 7 pm, which is when Anni goes to bed too. He usually doesn't make it past the first bedtime story, but he's never asleep for long. Ha.
- Still eats every 2 - 2 1/2 hours. At night, he can sometimes (only sometimes) go 4 hours.
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Ezra At Four Months
- ▼ 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (15)
- ► 2012 (33)